Fisher Investments

Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.8

104 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Investment Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

got a call from the first lady as an initial screening. I was asked basic questions about myself. A week later I had a 30 minute phone interview with a manager. He asked a lot more about my resume, to explain all my internships and activities, why I wanted to have this position, why I like the company, my biggest failure...

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Investment Associate Interview

Applied through campus recruitment and received a call in a week to set up phone interview. Interview was conversational, and was mainly targeted towards points on my resume. It was a 30 min phone interview and mostly straight forward.

Investment Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

I applied through my university career fair and the representatives they sent were very nice. The recruiters were very good about answering any and all questions that I had and got back with me about the second interview phase very quickly. I flew out to Portland for 3 days for interviews (I met with 3 different managers) and they took us on a tour of the area and to dinner. The interviews themselves weren't terrible and the hiring managers were great about explaining each position you're interviewing for (I ended up liking the description for investment operations more so than the account executive).

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions about strengths and weaknesses and personality traits.   Answer Question
    No real negotiation phase but I was comfortable with offer regardless

Investment Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Got offered an on campus interview. It was about 30 minutes, with multiple questions. Most questions focused around my resume, so know your resume very well. Asked for specific examples from what was stated on my resume. Generally an average professional interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in January 2015.

Campus recruiting, OCI, then 4 interviews in Camas, all behavioral. This is not to say it isn't difficult, because there is no right answer, you may say one word and they will DQ you.

No negotiation.

Investment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

An associate from human resources contacted for a phone interview. After the screening I was asked to choose a date for a 1:1 interview at the Foster City office. The interview process was pleasant and took total of 2-2.5 hours.

Investment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

Applied through their website and heard back from a recruiter within a couple weeks to set up a phone interview. After this phone interview I received a call the next week to set up another interview. This, too, was a phone interview and once again the interviewer was very clear and friendly with their questions. Overall, it was an easy process and they were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be willing to leave your current field for one in the financial industry?   Answer Question

Investment Associate Interview

received a phone call to set up phone interview soon after application. phone interview then a second interview in person. and then a final phone interview. lots of waiting time in-between interviews.

Interview Questions
    • nothing extraordinarily tough. mainly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Investment Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments in December 2014.

I applied through an employee referral and then was scheduled for a phone interview within the same week. I am waiting to hear back from Fisher Investments, and if they decide to select me as a candidate I will be flown to Camas

Investment Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Ordinary process, with a few questions about your actions in certain scenarios. Applied through my school's careers website and sent them an email with my resume. They emailed back and flew me out to Portland. They paid for flight and hotel and rental car. I went to tour the scenery before my interview on my own in the rental car.