Fisher Investments Junior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Did a quick phone screening and was asked to go in for a face interview. The interview itself was around an hour. Talked to the person who I would be under, then to the recruiting manager. They asked some basic questions about my background, gave a description of the role and what I would be doing, then went over some company policies. After a quick background check, I was offered the job. Very quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your previous experiences and how have they prepared you for the role?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable on the phone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

I went to a campus job fair. I met the fisher investment recruiter and had a great conversation with him. he offered me an on-campus interview for the next day. I went to the interview and he asked me basic questions about my resume and experience. A week or so after the interview, I was contacted by a HR person to schedule an on-site interview at their San Mateo office. They flew me up and paid for my room and expenses. They gave me a tour of the office and I got interviewed by 4 different managers separately. They all asked behavior questions. I thought I performed fairly well, however I could of done better by taking notes during the tour.

Interview Questions

• They asked which position was I most interested in if i got the job there   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in June 2014.

Interview

1st Week applied for Junior Associate position. 2nd Week was called and scheduled a phone interview. Questions were general such as how did you find out about the job and what are your past experiences etc. 3rd Week, callback for a scheduled on-site interview. 4th Week, Interview at company with two managers simultaneously. Questions required more in depth answers. 5th-6th Week, company delivers answer if hired or not

Interview Questions

• How would you carry on your job say if you spent half your day on the phone with client that either don't pick up the phones are just choose to hang up on you? (Motivation answer)   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview by corporate recruiter and in-office interview by actual supervisors

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty basic as it was a part-time position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, a week or two later I had one in person. Easy, standard questions. The person was extremely nice. Nothing asked really caught me off guard. Just bring your resume and come prepared and you should be fine. Overall I had a good interviewing experience.