Fisher Investments Portfolio Evaluation Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Portfolio Evaluation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was forwarded to this position after having a interview for the Investment Associate position. Overall the interview was normal with the usual questions. Tell me about yourself, Explain why you want to leave from your current job, why Fisher and the position then in depth questions about my CV. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions.
The interviewer was good how ever I was initially told that I would be going to a second round interview with the head of department which he had no knowledge of or that I had been recommended for the position through his colleagues. This was a little disappointing but over all good interview experience.

Interview Questions