Fisher Investments Regional Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Sales Associate Interview

First they call you then they say hello, they then ask you what you like to do. This is cool because they then ask you to come out and look at their nice shop.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Regional Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in March 2014.

Applied through my university job database, had 2 phone interviews, then they flew me out to interview on campus. This was a negative experience because after taking time off work, flying across the country, going through 4 interviews in 1 day, and then not getting an offer they wouldn't give me any feedback on where I went wrong. An honest few sentences about where I fell short would have been a nice courtesy after I put all that time and effort into interviewing. Yes, I am a little bitter because I was passed up for an offer but before that happened, my initial impression of most of the people who interviewed me was that they didn't seem like the brightest crayons in the box. One of the managers actually told me that she doesn't pay any attention to the stock market. At another point I asked a technical question about something Ken Fisher said and the interviewer obviously didn't know the answer and bluffed.

Interview Questions