Fisher Investments

www.fisherinvestments.com

Fisher Investments Research Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Had initial phone interview with HR. HR was really nice, and asked generic behavioral questions. "Tell me about yourself", "Internship experience", "Leadership in student organizations"

Got called back in a week with HR saying that I was rejected.

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in April 2013.

I submitted my resume and about a week later I got a random call asking me if I was available to do an on-campus interview the following week. I arrived at the interview and was greeted by the interviewer, a nice man in his mid-thirties. He asked me standard interview questions. All in all, the interview was pleasant and i thought I did well, but I guess not well enough!

Interview Questions
    • Although everyone says that companies will often ask, "what is your biggest flaw" etc., no interview I've ever had has asked me this, including this one.   Answer Question