Fisher Investments Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 6, 2015

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basically go through your resume. And they will ask you why do you want to work at Fisher investment? depended on your answer, you will be ask following question related, like what motivated you in study. Finally, you can ask the question that you want to know about them, always be prepareed with that. good luck!

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at there   1 Answer

Marketing Data Channel Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

2 Screening phone interviews with Recruiters and 1 phone interview with a Manager from the division. Questions were pretty straightforward regarding your background and past experience/ why you would be a good fit at Fisher. My past skills didn't end up matching well with the position they were hiring for, but a positive overall experience as I enjoyed talking to both the recruiters and interviewers from the company. Took a while to get back to me though, the process could have taken a week or so but instead they dragged it out for about 4 weeks to eventually tell me they were not moving on with the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the past projects you have worked on and how they provided you with skills beneficial for this position.   Answer Question

Investment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume to a recruiter based on a basic job description. I received a quick return email to set up a phone conversation. This phone conversation was about 20 minutes and fairly easy. From here my resume was submitted to Fisher. the next day Fisher contacted my and to set up an interview with their internal recruiter over the phone. It was an easy and conversational interview. This was Fisher's initial interview which would have led to an additional interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of in your career?   1 Answer

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

This was the first telephone interview after submitting my application online. A recruiting manager called me and asked me questions for about 30 minutes.

Vice President of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The company was very professional, and asked great questions. They allowed an opportunity for me to ask questions, etc.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Flew me up to tour both offices. Was interviewed by 3 different employees within different departments. Pretty straight forward, never tried to trick me or anything. Pretty much gave background on myself, interests, and discussed my resume. Seems like an interesting business model. 'Open architecture' means you get moved to various positions every few years. If you do a few jobs well, will let you basically choose what you want to do.

Interview Questions

• What about Fisher Investments interests you?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Going to stay in LA.