Fisher Investments

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

Met with some HR people at a career fair at the University of South Carolina. They knew one of my friends that had interned at the company the prior summer so after talking with them for several minutes I was offered an interview. We then met the following day and talked for about a half hour with questions mostly behavioral or about my resume. Definitely a good company and a unique perspective for the finance industry being out on the west coast.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Summer Investment Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in March 2013.

Submitted resume through college job board for a summer internship at the WA office. Received a call from someone in HR to set up a phone interview.

Had a 30-min phone interview the next week; was asked behavioral questions and questions about the resume in order to figure out which department I'd be a good fit for. Received a follow-up call the next week to set up a second phone interview with a specific department. This interviewer also asked mostly behavioral and resume-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • I explained my research and was asked certain questions that seemed as if the person did not understand the point of the research, or was looking for something in the research that would tell her something about me.   Answer Question