Fitch Ratings Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Public Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fitch Ratings in August 2014.

Applied through LinkedIn. I was initially contacted by their HR office in Chicago and had a phone interview with a senior analyst in the San Francisco office. It was a basic, straight forward interview. Questions about resume and previous experience and some easy behavioral questions concerning teamwork, difficult decisions and the like. About a week later I received an email to set up an in office interview. I had interviews with three different members of the public finance team. None of them were challenging. It was a pleasant experience. It was conversational with a few basic behavioral questions. After the interview, I never received an email, phone call or any other form of communication from them on a decision. That felt somewhat unprofessional.

Interview Questions