Fitness 19

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fitness 19 in July 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty simple questions, was hired on the spot. Mainly looked at fitness experience. Since I applied with a Kinesiology degree they asked what my curriculum was like. Also asked me if I had any questions about the gym.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience with fitness   Answer Question

Fitness 19 Interview

Fitness 19

Interviewed at Fitness 19

Interview Details – 1 interview. Easy place to get hired if you have strong sales skills and a track record of being successful. Growing in the company is what all managers want there new employees to say. Managers get credit when there employees thrive. Developing people at the club is another way to get promoted.

Interview Question – It was difficult to make sense of what the manager was saying because he was all over the map   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer
Lakeville, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fitness 19.

Interview Details – It was pretty basic to be honest. About 15-20 questions pertaining to the job/career, and then a "mock" workout in which you are basically given a scenario i.e. client coming off of 9 months of ACL Rehab, what would you do, and so forth. Also, they just want to get to know you and learn if you have a sales background.

Negotiation Details – No negotiating took place. Everything was laid out during the interview. Take it or leave it.

Opener Interview

Opener
Lawrenceville, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fitness 19 in July 2010.

Interview Details – Have experience in the field. Every little bit counts.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with sales and what would you bring to the table with your sales experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I applied for the 5 AM opening shift and ended up being offered the Manager position

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fitness 19.

Interview Details – There really isn't much of a process. You come in for a 5 minute interview and they don't really ask you any questions. All they do is judge you by your appearance (if you are presentable) and tell you the basics of the job (which are not the things you will actually be doing - you will be mostly cleaning for 8 hours a day and nothing else).

Interview Question – There were no questions other than about my availability.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fitness 19 in March 2010.

Interview Details – They have you sit down with more then one person so they can get a grasp of you. They LOVE high personalities that would mesh well with others. Show them your can-do attitude and that your willing to so everything from cleaning to selling and your golden.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about health and fitness.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fitness 19? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fitness 19 interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fitness 19 employees and interview candidates.