Fitness 19

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fitness 19

Child Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fitness 19.

Had me fill out an application, that they lost. Brought me into the office and just talked to me about life, told me she liked me and hired me. Asked me to start that shift.

Find something better or only do it part time and have another job.

Fitness 19 Interview

1 interview. Easy place to get hired if you have strong sales skills and a track record of being successful. Growing in the company is what all managers want there new employees to say. Managers get credit when there employees thrive. Developing people at the club is another way to get promoted.

Interview Questions
    • It was difficult to make sense of what the manager was saying because he was all over the map   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fitness 19 in July 2013.

Pretty simple questions, was hired on the spot. Mainly looked at fitness experience. Since I applied with a Kinesiology degree they asked what my curriculum was like. Also asked me if I had any questions about the gym.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fitness 19.

It was pretty basic to be honest. About 15-20 questions pertaining to the job/career, and then a "mock" workout in which you are basically given a scenario i.e. client coming off of 9 months of ACL Rehab, what would you do, and so forth. Also, they just want to get to know you and learn if you have a sales background.

No negotiating took place. Everything was laid out during the interview. Take it or leave it.

Opener Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fitness 19 in July 2010.

Have experience in the field. Every little bit counts.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with sales and what would you bring to the table with your sales experience?   Answer Question
    I applied for the 5 AM opening shift and ended up being offered the Manager position

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fitness 19.

There really isn't much of a process. You come in for a 5 minute interview and they don't really ask you any questions. All they do is judge you by your appearance (if you are presentable) and tell you the basics of the job (which are not the things you will actually be doing - you will be mostly cleaning for 8 hours a day and nothing else).

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions other than about my availability.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fitness 19 in March 2010.

They have you sit down with more then one person so they can get a grasp of you. They LOVE high personalities that would mesh well with others. Show them your can-do attitude and that your willing to so everything from cleaning to selling and your golden.