Fitness One

Profile Unclaimed

Fitness One Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fitness One

Physiotherapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fitness One in March 2012.

The hiring process is by the HR after submission of resume by the employee. there are 2 rounds of interview a general one by the HR nad then TECHNICAL ROUND.After clearing both the rounds person has to meet the respective centre head for further details.

Interview Questions
    • if my spouse was spying on company by sending me here.   Answer Question

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fitness One in April 2010.

Fitness One India had some vacant positions for the post of Dietitians at many of their branches in Chennai. I had uploaded my resume in various Job Portals in India. A recruitment agency had accessed my details from those sites and contacted me regarding an interview schedule at Fitness one. I hold a master degree in food & nutrition thus qualifying to work as a Dietitian. I accepted the offer and decided to attend the interview. Interview process had many rounds. First round: Initial screening to check if the candidate was suitable for the position, parameters considered were: Candidates appearance, English language proficiency, communication skills and interpersonal skills. Second round: Met a chief Nutritionist in that organization. She conducted a skill interview to check nutrition knowledge like conducting a mock diet counseling, preparing a diet chart for special population etc... Third round: if a candidate clears round I & II, they were called for third round to meet HR Manager, salary negotiations happened and joining formalities and other documents that are supposed to be submitted while joining were briefed to the candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think, you should be chosen for this position? Are you really confident you can do a good job? How do we trust you that you can deliver what is expected out of you?   View Answer

I got a better position outside...