Fitness together Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fitness together

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fitness together in September 2012.

Interview

Found the job on Craigslist, within 24 hours I was emailing with the owner, I had my first interview a few weeks later. The second interview was a hands on practical; I was given two theoretical clients and 15 minutes to build a program for each client, I then took the interviewer through each one while being questioned about choices and reasonings.

Interview Questions

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fitness together (Alexandria, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

I walked in to the studio and asked to speak with the owner. The owner was out, but the manager spoke with me. He was very friendly, showed me around, explained what they were looking for. It was nice that he didn't play any games with me, but was just straight forward. This franchise is very successful, and had a great location.

Interview Questions

• How many clients did you work with on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Did not like the hours.