Fitness together

Updated Apr 6, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fitness together

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fitness together in September 2012.

Found the job on Craigslist, within 24 hours I was emailing with the owner, I had my first interview a few weeks later. The second interview was a hands on practical; I was given two theoretical clients and 15 minutes to build a program for each client, I then took the interviewer through each one while being questioned about choices and reasonings.

Interview Questions

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Fitness together in September 2011.

I walked in to the studio and asked to speak with the owner. The owner was out, but the manager spoke with me. He was very friendly, showed me around, explained what they were looking for. It was nice that he didn't play any games with me, but was just straight forward. This franchise is very successful, and had a great location.

Interview Questions
    • How many clients did you work with on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Did not like the hours.

Worked for Fitness together? Contribute to the Community!