Five Guys Burgers & Fries Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in October 2013.

Thursday DM called and tell me coming for in person interview on Tuesday. Friday GM called for phone interview. After I told him I already schedule with DM for in person interview then he just tell me to come in so no phone interview. Tuesday morning, I drove 40 min. then the DM wasn't there and tell me come back Friday and didn't even say what time of the day. This company need to put things together,and stop waste other people‘s time.

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in March 2011.

The GM was very polite and highly informative. Very down to earth. Establishment was very clean.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Green Bay, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in January 2010.

I met with one of the operating partners and had a 1 on 1 interview with him, then continued with a phone interview of the other operating partners. Overall the interview went great, communication flowed really well.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if at home and had a call from the store and they needed help.   View Answer

I declined because of the cut in pay and 20 minutes of extra driving to work everyday.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in September 2012.

The interviewer was late by a half hour. He greeted me, put his things down, and went to the back to talk to the employees. The interveiwer seemed disinterested. It was rather dis heartening to then sit there with a smile on my face and answer his questions. It was not the best experience. However, I still smiled and gave the interveiwer great answers to his questions.

Interview Questions
    • The problem was, he only started asking me questions about my history in management when I aske about how the store does. In other words I felt like I was promting him.   Answer Question

Worked for Five Guys Burgers & Fries? Contribute to the Community!