Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview Details – First contacted for phone screen with recruiter, then in person interview. Recruiter was standard questions, though very nice. In person interview was odd because it was myself being interviewed by two District Managers and their boss. Typical managerial interview questions, although be careful, they like to use what you say against you when they lowball you .

Interview Question – What do you mean our concept is simple?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – After one 30 minute interview, they liked me enough to make an offer that was several thousand dollars less than my current salary. During the interview, they mentioned that my salary was within their range.

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in July 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process almost 3 months

Interview Question – Are you willing to wait 3 months or more for the hiring process?   Answer Question

General Manager

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the director of operations over the course of three months. After the first initial interview we spent some time going around to different stores and he explained what they were all about and the expectations he had. The DOP followed through with everything he had to say and nothing was ever vague. I highly recommend working for this franchise of FIve Guys.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was given everything I asked for.

Worked for Five Guys Burgers & Fries? Contribute to the Community!