Five Star Quality Care

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care.

Interview Details – interviewed by 5 persons at different levels

Interview Question – nothing is unexpected or difficult if you have some working experience   Answer Question

OTA Interview

OTA
Pineville, NC

I applied through other source - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care in August 2011.

Interview Details – Rehab Director was very unprofessional during my interview talked badly about former employee whom I was replacing........ I regret not listening to this big red flag

Interview Question – Do you actually like working with patients with dementia or do you just tolerate them?   Answer Question

Marketing/Sales Director Interview

Marketing/Sales Director
Madison, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care in January 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview with VP of Marketing/sales in person interview with VP of Operations

Interview Question – How to keep from getting personally involved.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Cook Interview

Cook
Peoria, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care in November 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process takes more than a month - from the initial application to final paperwork and orientation. I was only interviewed once, for about five minutes, and immediately offered the position, even though I had absolutely no kitchen experience. I was only interviewed by one person, and then sent through an endless round of paperwork and other forms.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. He asked why I wanted the job, he asked if I had any experience, and then he asked how soon I could start. I was immediately offered the job.   Answer Question

Sales Counselor Interview

Sales Counselor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care.

Interview Details – Everyone was very friendly. I had two in person interviews and one phone interview. The questions were job centered and based on past experiences.

Interview Question – There was nothing out of the ordinary it was more a get to know you type of interview process   Answer Question

Residence Director Interview

Residence Director
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care in February 2009.

Interview Details – This interview started with email questions and tests sent by email. The communication process was excellent, at the beginning. They responded immediately to the receipt of my email with attached resume. Then the HR representative followed up with online tests and a phone interview. After that process was complete my information was turned over to their regional director for review. An appointment to speak by telephone was confirmed and the call took place. We spent a great deal of time talking about the company, my management style, innovative ideas to create increased census and what a day to day routine would look like with me as their community leader. I was told a face to face, one on one interview would be scheduled the following week. This was a month ago with no follow up. I felt like they may have been polite enough to respond, at a minimum, through email to say thank you but no thank you. It was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking work?   View Answers (2)
  • How do you manage your family life when you must put in the hours it takes to have a successful community?   View Answer

Waitress Interview

Waitress

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care in January 2008.

Interview Details – Just basic interview. quite easy. got job as a high school junior.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Five Star Quality Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Five Star Quality Care interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Five Star Quality Care employees and interview candidates.