Five Star Quality Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Residence Director Interview

Residence Director
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Five Star Quality Care in February 2009.

Interview Details – This interview started with email questions and tests sent by email. The communication process was excellent, at the beginning. They responded immediately to the receipt of my email with attached resume. Then the HR representative followed up with online tests and a phone interview. After that process was complete my information was turned over to their regional director for review. An appointment to speak by telephone was confirmed and the call took place. We spent a great deal of time talking about the company, my management style, innovative ideas to create increased census and what a day to day routine would look like with me as their community leader. I was told a face to face, one on one interview would be scheduled the following week. This was a month ago with no follow up. I felt like they may have been polite enough to respond, at a minimum, through email to say thank you but no thank you. It was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking work?   View Answers (2)
  • How do you manage your family life when you must put in the hours it takes to have a successful community?   View Answer

Worked for Five Star Quality Care? Contribute to the Community!