Five Star Senior Living

Interviews for Top Jobs at Five Star Senior Living

Resident Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Five Star Senior Living in August 2013.

They look for those employees with a passion for caring for our Senior population. They take the time to listen to each new employee that they interview. They always want the ED to meet every new employee after the first interview.

Very easy and enjoyable.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Five Star Senior Living in December 2012.

Two interviews, first with the manager of the department, and the second with the executive director. All very nice people, quick in response to any phone calls, etc. It wasnt exactly a normal interview. Mostly just chit chat, simi-unformal. They were very interested in me because of my age and work experience (they asked about long term goals, the jobs I'd had, what I did in my free time). I was offered a position after passing a drug test, accepted, then did my TB test.

Director of Enviro Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Five Star Senior Living in October 2011.

There was the Asst. Director of Ops, Regional Engineer, Director of Skilled Nursing and the Regional Director of Operations. The regional dir. of ops did most of the talking and asking the questions. The regional engineer asked a few tech question, nothing really to hard to answer.

Interview Questions
    • How I felt about overseeing 4 departments.   View Answer

Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Five Star Senior Living.

I put in my application and 4 days later got a call to come in for interview. Once I had the interview they called me back about a week later and wanted me to come in for a second interview. once the interview was done they did the drug test. Then they did the back ground check. it took about 3 weeks before I started .

Interview Questions
    • how would I handle two falls at the same time   View Answer