Five Star Senior Living Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Director of Enviro Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Five Star Senior Living in October 2011.

There was the Asst. Director of Ops, Regional Engineer, Director of Skilled Nursing and the Regional Director of Operations. The regional dir. of ops did most of the talking and asking the questions. The regional engineer asked a few tech question, nothing really to hard to answer.

Interview Questions
    • How I felt about overseeing 4 departments.   View Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Five Star Senior Living in December 2012.

Two interviews, first with the manager of the department, and the second with the executive director. All very nice people, quick in response to any phone calls, etc. It wasnt exactly a normal interview. Mostly just chit chat, simi-unformal. They were very interested in me because of my age and work experience (they asked about long term goals, the jobs I'd had, what I did in my free time). I was offered a position after passing a drug test, accepted, then did my TB test.

Nurse Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Five Star Senior Living.

I put in my application and 4 days later got a call to come in for interview. Once I had the interview they called me back about a week later and wanted me to come in for a second interview. once the interview was done they did the drug test. Then they did the back ground check. it took about 3 weeks before I started .

Interview Questions
    • how would I handle two falls at the same time   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Five Star Senior Living

Worked for Five Star Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!