FixYa

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at FixYa in January 2008.

Interview Details – First had a phone call with VP of engineering, was a nice talk about what's the job consist of,hours and so on.
after a few days I was called back and asked to come for a 1:1 interview which was held in the company office.
in the interview we talked more in details about the work, the process, the company's goals..
after a few days I got an offer

Interview Question – what features do you think the site is missing in order to become the leader in it's field   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at FixYa in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter to interview for a product management role. An interview was set up to meet with a few executives. When I arrived, the first person didn't know they were supposed to meet with me. The interview was casual and and unstructured. The second person I met with was very interested in what I thought of their product and how I would improve it. I made several suggestions, each of which I was informed they had tried at some point in the past. When I asked about the rest of the product team which was no where to be found, I got an unclear answer. I am not sure if I would have gotten an offer but I stopped the process after the interview.

Interview Question – How do you get local businesses to engage with a community?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FixYa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FixYa interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FixYa employees and interview candidates.