FixYa

www.fixya.com

FixYa Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FixYa

Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FixYa in February 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter to interview for a product management role. An interview was set up to meet with a few executives. When I arrived, the first person didn't know they were supposed to meet with me. The interview was casual and and unstructured. The second person I met with was very interested in what I thought of their product and how I would improve it. I made several suggestions, each of which I was informed they had tried at some point in the past. When I asked about the rest of the product team which was no where to be found, I got an unclear answer. I am not sure if I would have gotten an offer but I stopped the process after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you get local businesses to engage with a community?   Answer Question

QA Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FixYa in January 2008.

First had a phone call with VP of engineering, was a nice talk about what's the job consist of,hours and so on.
    after a few days I was called back and asked to come for a 1:1 interview which was held in the company office.
    in the interview we talked more in details about the work, the process, the company's goals..
    after a few days I got an offer

Interview Questions
    • what features do you think the site is missing in order to become the leader in it's field   Answer Question