Fixtures Living

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fixtures Living in October 2013.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager who asked the routine questions having to do with what you know about the company and asking about your experience. Next there was an in person interview with the HR Director, it was similar to the phone interview. It was basically an exchange of information about yourself and the company. The same day I met with the Ambassador of Joy. I received my response within two weeks from the in-person interview.

Interview Question – What have you learned recently about Human Resources outside of the office or classroom?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fixtures Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fixtures Living Human Resources Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fixtures Living employees and interview candidates.