Flagstar Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.6

Solution Center Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. It was a lot of talk about life in general. I was interviewed for an hours, 20 minutes being the actual interview. Typical questions: Best Trait? Worst Trait? What would your current boss compliment you on?

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Flagstar Bank (Canton, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was easy and great it took two days and receive a acceptance letter, the background check is taking about 2 weeks to go through. They are going through credit reports and references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time I struggled with meeting my goals and what did I do   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Flagstar Bank in July 2014.

Interview

Fairly typical process within the industry. First, a phone screen by a group, followed by a face to face with HR and then a second interview with the hiring Supervisor. Did not experience anything out of the ordinary, a parsing through the resume, highlighting relevant experience. A few standard behavioral questions. Routine, all things considered.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Flagstar Bank.

Interview

They tend to hire alot of temporary to perm hires. So the best way to get into Flagstar is to go throug a temp first. It can be a long different

The lay offs

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Flagstar Bank (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed on site with two interviewers and never received a follow up email or phone call. Its been a sufficient lead time to a follow up response. I consider this a poor reflection of the leadership and organization.

Loss Mitigation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Flagstar Bank.

Interview

The interview process was a bit intimidating. Large groups of individuals were all brought in at once.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard.   1 Answer

I got a more timely, better offer elsewhere.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Flagstar Bank.

Interview

Initial Contact via email conformation from HR. Outline of background check. Took around 2-3 weeks and almost forgot about job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer of overtime and later was advised other departments and positions offer incentive bonus. Wages vary in a wide margin so be careful.

Collector Interview

Interview

Tell me about a time...

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Flagstar Bank.

Interview

Started off by applying online and received a call from the Human Resources department. She was very friendly over the phone and told me which location I will be working. I had an interview with the branch manager and she seemed to really like me. It was an instantaneous hire.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Flagstar Bank.

Interview

Apply, interview, and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonexistent