Flahive, Ogden & Latson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Billing Department Interview

Billing Department

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson.

Interview Details – Very easy. The lady was upfront with expectations needs however was highly unprofessional and almost talked the position down as if I'd be crazy to take it.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotation just an offer to take or leave

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Typist Interview

Typist
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson in August 2010.

Interview Details – I found the job on Craigslist, and e-mailed the Hiring Manager for a few weeks expressing my interest and trying to set up an interview time. It only took that long because I went on summer vacation right after I sent her the initial e-mail. Once I got back, I went in to interview. She was very nice and personable, and very upfront about what she expected. She asked me about my previous employment and why I wanted the job, and informed me that the Typist job that I had initially wanted had been taken. She offered a different job that still involved typing, so I said that I would be interested in that.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation option- all part timers start at $10/hr.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Flahive, Ogden & Latson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flahive, Ogden & Latson interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Flahive, Ogden & Latson employees and interview candidates.