Flahive, Ogden & Latson Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flahive, Ogden & Latson

Part Time Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied online and position was already closed. HR contacted me later and asked if I wanted a different job. We scheduled an interview time and date. Interview was very simple, few questions asked. Very casual office on Fridays (if you interview on Fridays dont have to dress up too formally). Gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to people I would work with. Asked for references. Got an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

Billing Department Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson.

Interview

Very easy. The lady was upfront with expectations needs however was highly unprofessional and almost talked the position down as if I'd be crazy to take it.

Negotiation

There was no negotation just an offer to take or leave

Typist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson (Austin, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

I found the job on Craigslist, and e-mailed the Hiring Manager for a few weeks expressing my interest and trying to set up an interview time. It only took that long because I went on summer vacation right after I sent her the initial e-mail. Once I got back, I went in to interview. She was very nice and personable, and very upfront about what she expected. She asked me about my previous employment and why I wanted the job, and informed me that the Typist job that I had initially wanted had been taken. She offered a different job that still involved typing, so I said that I would be interested in that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation option- all part timers start at $10/hr.