Flahive, Ogden & Latson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Part Time Administrative Assistant Interview

Part Time Administrative Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson.

Interview Details – Applied online and position was already closed. HR contacted me later and asked if I wanted a different job. We scheduled an interview time and date. Interview was very simple, few questions asked. Very casual office on Fridays (if you interview on Fridays dont have to dress up too formally). Gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to people I would work with. Asked for references. Got an offer a couple days later.

Interview Question – Basic personality questions, future plans..   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Billing Department Interview

Billing Department

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson.

Interview Details – Very easy. The lady was upfront with expectations needs however was highly unprofessional and almost talked the position down as if I'd be crazy to take it.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotation just an offer to take or leave

Typist Interview

Typist
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Flahive, Ogden & Latson in August 2010.

Interview Details – I found the job on Craigslist, and e-mailed the Hiring Manager for a few weeks expressing my interest and trying to set up an interview time. It only took that long because I went on summer vacation right after I sent her the initial e-mail. Once I got back, I went in to interview. She was very nice and personable, and very upfront about what she expected. She asked me about my previous employment and why I wanted the job, and informed me that the Typist job that I had initially wanted had been taken. She offered a different job that still involved typing, so I said that I would be interested in that.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation option- all part timers start at $10/hr.

Worked for Flahive, Ogden & Latson? Contribute to the Community!