Flatiron Constructors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer/Intern Interview

Field Engineer/Intern
American Fork, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Flatiron Constructors in July 2010.

Interview Details – Organized concerning the set up and contacting, giving directions and what to expect in the interview. Important to be willing to show passion for the current position you're applying for. Show that you want it! Give good examples of experience and be ready to answer any and every question related to the work and random questions about yourself as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you deserve or expect concerning compensation?   View Answer
  • How do you face challenges that you don't know the solution to?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Consider being open to all options. Don't be close minded and don't bite, but offer time to think about the offer. Make sure it is fair to you, but also don't appear to be some know it all fresh out of college, because no one in the work force really thinks you're that special right out of college!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Flatiron Constructors in April 2012.

Interview Details – Obtained employment through a contact with the company. Interview process was simple and was offered the job on the spot. I believe I was a good candidate for the job so didnt expect too much discussion. I was more or less hired prior to the interview, the interview was more to dell me more about my job duties, salary, etc.

Interview Question – What are your post grad career aspirations?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the salary/terms they offered as I needed a job right away. The offer was much lower than I had expected due to not being offered a live out allowance for relocation and working in a remote city.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Flatiron Constructors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flatiron Constructors interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Flatiron Constructors employees and interview candidates.