Fleet One Account Executive Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleet One in October 2011.

Standard sales interview questions. Gave overview of work experience, and learned more about the job opportunity. I was very prepared for the interview, the upper management VP did not prepare for the interview. He showed up, briefly looked over my resume and asked me 2-3 questions. I had 5 interviews within the month prior to this interview, so I felt very confident answering all the questions.

Interview Questions
  • There no were no difficult questions during the interview. I was surprised that the upper management was not prepared for the interview.   Answer Question
Not open to negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Fleet One

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fleet One.

Upper management did not prepare for the interview, didn't read my resume prior to meeting with me. Just asked general questions, and provided little detail about the job.

Interview Questions