Fleet One Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fleet One

Fleet and Merchant Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fleet One.

Most positions start out through a staffing agency. They schedule you to come in and meet with the Supervisor and/or Manager, if both are available. Questions were very typical of a cubical job; are you able to multitask, are you comfortable on a phone, what is your Microsoft Excel ability, etc.

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleet One in October 2011.

Standard sales interview questions. Gave overview of work experience, and learned more about the job opportunity. I was very prepared for the interview, the upper management VP did not prepare for the interview. He showed up, briefly looked over my resume and asked me 2-3 questions. I had 5 interviews within the month prior to this interview, so I felt very confident answering all the questions.

Interview Questions
    • There no were no difficult questions during the interview. I was surprised that the upper management was not prepared for the interview.   Answer Question
    Not open to negotiation

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fleet One.

Upper management did not prepare for the interview, didn't read my resume prior to meeting with me. Just asked general questions, and provided little detail about the job.

Nothing to negotiate