FleetPride Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2014
6 interviews

2.4

Manager of Technical Services Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FleetPride.

I was hired 14 years ago, so I really don't recall the process. I know that it was a phone interview with the hiring manager in Chicago while I was in Birmingham, Alabama. He asked the basic questions regarding my previous experience. The Hiring process is now a lot different with it being more HR centric.

Interview Questions
    • I asked the hiring Mgr "why do I want to come work for FleetPride",   View Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FleetPride in January 2014.

I applied to Fleetpride though campus recruiting and got a interview 4 days later. the recruiter was very nice and he asked me several question about my working experience. He told me he want to hire a person who has very strong skills on SQL and Excel and he also prepared a SQL quiz after interview.

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FleetPride.

Replaced person

Interview Questions
    • Can you work for any type of person no matter what their experience is?   Answer Question

Was offered better job at competitor

Call Center Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FleetPride in October 2013.

They used a staffing agency. After a phone interview with the agency there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was brought in the office for an onsite interview with 4 people. The interview was well organized, I stayed in one room and the interviewers rotated in to talk to me.

Interview Questions
    • The hiring manager asked for specific examples of projects I had completed in my career. I had some examples but felt like I didn't have enough for him.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

I was hired to be front desk sales. I was not trained properly on how to use the sales program so I did not do well as inside sales. when I was given notice of my substandard performance the branch needed a delivery driver, so I switched to delivery driving.

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to work on Saturday a few times a month after your 90 day brake in period   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FleetPride.

I was introduced to the hiring process through a staffing agency. Staffing agency prepared me for the groups dynamics and the culture of the company. The actual face to face interview was with the director only. I think the agency failed to do their face to face and just went off my phone interview.

Interview Questions
    Pay was low and only a small room to negotiate bonus percent. Pay and culture was a reason I elected to leave soon after arriving. I accepted because it was a great group of people but the group changed.

Worked for FleetPride? Contribute to the Community!