FleetPride Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.6

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FleetPride.

I had three seperate phone interviews before I actually sat down face to face. The actual interview was very straight forward, and to the point. Most of the final interview, I felt like I was the one conducting the meeting. They were very open to answering my (many) questions.

Undisclosed Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FleetPride in July 2014.

Their panel interview consisted of 3 folks that may or may not have been my boss? They were very arrogant and self-absorbed. One had his computer up the whole time taking notes he said but acted disinterested. The VP was actually engaging and I enjoyed talking with him.

Manager of Technical Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleetPride.

I was hired 14 years ago, so I really don't recall the process. I know that it was a phone interview with the hiring manager in Chicago while I was in Birmingham, Alabama. He asked the basic questions regarding my previous experience. The Hiring process is now a lot different with it being more HR centric.

Interview Questions
    • I asked the hiring Mgr "why do I want to come work for FleetPride",   View Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at FleetPride in January 2014.

I applied to Fleetpride though campus recruiting and got a interview 4 days later. the recruiter was very nice and he asked me several question about my working experience. He told me he want to hire a person who has very strong skills on SQL and Excel and he also prepared a SQL quiz after interview.

Branch Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FleetPride.

Replaced person

Interview Questions
    • Can you work for any type of person no matter what their experience is?   Answer Question

Was offered better job at competitor

Delivery Driver Interview

I was hired to be front desk sales. I was not trained properly on how to use the sales program so I did not do well as inside sales. when I was given notice of my substandard performance the branch needed a delivery driver, so I switched to delivery driving.

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to work on Saturday a few times a month after your 90 day brake in period   View Answer

Call Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleetPride in October 2013.

They used a staffing agency. After a phone interview with the agency there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was brought in the office for an onsite interview with 4 people. The interview was well organized, I stayed in one room and the interviewers rotated in to talk to me.

Interview Questions
    • The hiring manager asked for specific examples of projects I had completed in my career. I had some examples but felt like I didn't have enough for him.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FleetPride.

I was introduced to the hiring process through a staffing agency. Staffing agency prepared me for the groups dynamics and the culture of the company. The actual face to face interview was with the director only. I think the agency failed to do their face to face and just went off my phone interview.

Interview Questions
    Pay was low and only a small room to negotiate bonus percent. Pay and culture was a reason I elected to leave soon after arriving. I accepted because it was a great group of people but the group changed.