Fleetcor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely intense. You will interview with several different managers of the Fraud team. Please be prepared to answer questions about your previous jobs and how you handled difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• The interview involved scenario situations relating to possible fraudulent charges.   1 Answer

Process Improvement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online for this position via LINKEDIN. After few days I had a mail from the HR to send my resume & a friend request to add him on LINKEDIN. I sent my resume & then was set an interview time. On the day of interview I was said that the interview needed to be moved to another date as he was busy. On the rescheduled interview date the HR called seemed very irate about something as the call started of. He asked me many questions on six sigma which I answererd, the call went for about 30 minutes. Its a pity that the HR who interviewed me was a person who knew nothing, the way he handled the call I knew I wouldn't get the job. Anyways after a week he mailed me that he is pursuing other candidates & the job position is still vacant. :)

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Can you explain few tools you have used while doing your project 3. Explain in detail about pareto analysis 4. How would you deal with a situation that has no data or limited data? 5. How do you measure customer happiness? 6. What are ways you will keep your employees motivated? 7. Explain your previous project in detail? 8. Which is the toughest phase in a DMAIC project 9. How has your six sigma training helped you? 10. What kind of project metrics did you have & were responsible for?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I got a referral from a friend's friend. Then I got a phone interview. I think there was supposed to be another round of phone interview but that didn't end up happening...

Interview Questions

• Nothing. It was very typical "walk me through your resume" questions. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and centered around actual examples for personal contributions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process is a little to lack. No one was clear what the other person had done but once in the interview it was no pressure at all. They stress it all about the number and calls that it. The interview is a three step process first you get a phone interview then a face to face with a manager and lastly they call you for a small panel interview of two people which will last about 20 minutes. From their they ask you to sit with a sales person for about a hour.

Negotiation

They were non negotiable.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Starts with a phone screening followed by a technical test. Then, Onsite 4 to 5 rounds of interviews from Manger to Senior VP. Overall good experience. Follow ups could have been faster. They take you over lunch and try to test if you say something that you shouldn't in a relaxed environment!

Interview Questions

• Technical questions such as data manipulation in Excel. Behavioral questions related to resume.   Answer Question

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with several members of management and sr. leadership, including VPs and a member of the executive team. Questions centered primarily on previous experience and how that would translate to the position at hand. Several questions focused on how to rally team members around a common cause and how to bridge the gap across various functions, which I've learned to be important since joining as the company culture can be combative and, at times, difficult to navigate.

Interview Questions

• Was unexpectedly asked a case-type question in the last round of interviews, which really centered around how I would approach a real problem that the company had previously faced. The question revolved around how to evaluate the effect of policy changes, such as credit qualification criteria, billing terms, etc. on risk.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated primarily through a headhunter as well as directly with HR and with the VP to whom I would be reporting. Negotiation is possible, within reason, but if you hope to have success, it's best to have other options in your back pocket as leverage.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was extensive and long. But was very good. Learned a lot about the company and role because of having the opportunity to talk to lot of people during the interview process. It was well organized. I had a clear schedule and knew who all I was meeting ahead. That was helpful enough to do my background research before going for interview.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was mostly informal. Initial perception of the people was that everyone seemed friendly and professional, except the recruiter; she was not very professional or polished at all. If I relied on my interaction with her, I would not have accepted the position. The interview started on time and the receptionists were polite and friendly both times I visited the office. The manager that interview me was professional but hard to read at first. The second interview was a bit of weird. It consisted of a meeting with me and a human resources person that asked me a few irrelevant questions - things that I had already answered during the phone and prior in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • How do you manage employees to get things done? What's your management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate...LOL, good luck here. You'll get what they offer you. There was really no room for negotiation and I almost declined the offer. In fact, if the base salary was not competitive to the going market rate I would have declined. In retrospect, i was misled about total compensation. I was advised that the company had an annual incentive program (bonus) being implemented but I have yet to see it. I was also led to believe they offer annual merit reviews - this too was untrue.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I came in on two different days for a total of 5 interviews. I was very impressed with everyone I met with and how smooth the process was.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very specifically for my opinions on what I would do to improve the existing programs in place.   Answer Question