Fleetcor

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fleetcor in February 2010.

Short process, not much of a in depth process to verify qualifications. The interviewer was on her cell phone during the interview which led me to believe she really didn't pay much attention. I was not asked if I had any questions after the interview, I was just told what was expected of me and pretty much hired.

There was no negoiating, and the only other advice I could give is do not take the job you will regret it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fleetcor in August 2013.

The Hiring process is a little to lack. No one was clear what the other person had done but once in the interview it was no pressure at all. They stress it all about the number and calls that it. The interview is a three step process first you get a phone interview then a face to face with a manager and lastly they call you for a small panel interview of two people which will last about 20 minutes. From their they ask you to sit with a sales person for about a hour.

They were non negotiable.

Ledge Clerk Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor in June 2008.

I apllied through an agency after someone i know who works for the company advised me they were looking to employ people as i was desperate for a job at the time. I forwarded my cv to the agency and did a ridiculously easy test before being sent for an interview. I had been preped by my friend in the company so i knew what to answer and got offered a position. They didnt check my references as my best friend was my old boss and my main reference.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fleetcor in March 2011.

Awesome interview, ran into past employee in the hall, she hugged me and told the hiring manager to hire me. Interview over.

Yes, did well, would advise other people take the job. These are good people. I would be back in a heartbeat if I ever moved back to atlanta

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fleetcor.

I got a referral from a friend's friend. Then I got a phone interview. I think there was supposed to be another round of phone interview but that didn't end up happening...

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. It was very typical "walk me through your resume" questions. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor in November 2013.

The interview process was very straight forward and centered around actual examples for personal contributions.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleetcor in July 2011.

The interview was mostly informal. Initial perception of the people was that everyone seemed friendly and professional, except the recruiter; she was not very professional or polished at all. If I relied on my interaction with her, I would not have accepted the position. The interview started on time and the receptionists were polite and friendly both times I visited the office. The manager that interview me was professional but hard to read at first. The second interview was a bit of weird. It consisted of a meeting with me and a human resources person that asked me a few irrelevant questions - things that I had already answered during the phone and prior in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Fleetcor?   View Answer
    • How do you manage employees to get things done? What's your management style?   View Answer
    Negotiate...LOL, good luck here. You'll get what they offer you. There was really no room for negotiation and I almost declined the offer. In fact, if the base salary was not competitive to the going market rate I would have declined. In retrospect, i was misled about total compensation. I was advised that the company had an annual incentive program (bonus) being implemented but I have yet to see it. I was also led to believe they offer annual merit reviews - this too was untrue.

Risk Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleetcor in July 2012.

I applied for revenue analyst 3 months back and they contacted me for a different position. Initial interview was basically phone screen about my resume by VP, Risk management. Immediately informed me that my second round would be the next day.

Second phone interview was a case study related to acquiring a new customer to a particular portfolio. The case study was mostly about revenue and cost calculation. Level of difficulty is medium and the interview was for 1 hr. The interviewer asked several scenarios in the case study and was cooperative. Waiting for the result of second phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • general questions about resume in first round and case studies in second and third round   Answer Question

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor in September 2012.

Met with several members of management and sr. leadership, including VPs and a member of the executive team. Questions centered primarily on previous experience and how that would translate to the position at hand. Several questions focused on how to rally team members around a common cause and how to bridge the gap across various functions, which I've learned to be important since joining as the company culture can be combative and, at times, difficult to navigate.

Interview Questions
    • Was unexpectedly asked a case-type question in the last round of interviews, which really centered around how I would approach a real problem that the company had previously faced. The question revolved around how to evaluate the effect of policy changes, such as credit qualification criteria, billing terms, etc. on risk.   Answer Question
    Negotiated primarily through a headhunter as well as directly with HR and with the VP to whom I would be reporting. Negotiation is possible, within reason, but if you hope to have success, it's best to have other options in your back pocket as leverage.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor in October 2010.

The interview process was very smooth. I came in on two different days for a total of 5 interviews. I was very impressed with everyone I met with and how smooth the process was.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked very specifically for my opinions on what I would do to improve the existing programs in place.   Answer Question