Fleetcor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Absolute shambles, the UK team haven't got a clue what they want it how to get it. Candidates are required to undertake a manner of tests and numerous interviews both face to face and in the telephone.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a 25 minute presentation on how you would increase sales   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I got a referral from a friend's friend. Then I got a phone interview. I think there was supposed to be another round of phone interview but that didn't end up happening...

Interview Questions

• Nothing. It was very typical "walk me through your resume" questions. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and centered around actual examples for personal contributions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process is a little to lack. No one was clear what the other person had done but once in the interview it was no pressure at all. They stress it all about the number and calls that it. The interview is a three step process first you get a phone interview then a face to face with a manager and lastly they call you for a small panel interview of two people which will last about 20 minutes. From their they ask you to sit with a sales person for about a hour.

Negotiation

They were non negotiable.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was extensive and long. But was very good. Learned a lot about the company and role because of having the opportunity to talk to lot of people during the interview process. It was well organized. I had a clear schedule and knew who all I was meeting ahead. That was helpful enough to do my background research before going for interview.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I came in on two different days for a total of 5 interviews. I was very impressed with everyone I met with and how smooth the process was.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very specifically for my opinions on what I would do to improve the existing programs in place.   Answer Question

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with several members of management and sr. leadership, including VPs and a member of the executive team. Questions centered primarily on previous experience and how that would translate to the position at hand. Several questions focused on how to rally team members around a common cause and how to bridge the gap across various functions, which I've learned to be important since joining as the company culture can be combative and, at times, difficult to navigate.

Interview Questions

• Was unexpectedly asked a case-type question in the last round of interviews, which really centered around how I would approach a real problem that the company had previously faced. The question revolved around how to evaluate the effect of policy changes, such as credit qualification criteria, billing terms, etc. on risk.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated primarily through a headhunter as well as directly with HR and with the VP to whom I would be reporting. Negotiation is possible, within reason, but if you hope to have success, it's best to have other options in your back pocket as leverage.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleetcor in July 2012.

Interview

I applied for revenue analyst 3 months back and they contacted me for a different position. Initial interview was basically phone screen about my resume by VP, Risk management. Immediately informed me that my second round would be the next day. Second phone interview was a case study related to acquiring a new customer to a particular portfolio. The case study was mostly about revenue and cost calculation. Level of difficulty is medium and the interview was for 1 hr. The interviewer asked several scenarios in the case study and was cooperative. Waiting for the result of second phone interview.

Interview Questions

• general questions about resume in first round and case studies in second and third round   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was mostly informal. Initial perception of the people was that everyone seemed friendly and professional, except the recruiter; she was not very professional or polished at all. If I relied on my interaction with her, I would not have accepted the position. The interview started on time and the receptionists were polite and friendly both times I visited the office. The manager that interview me was professional but hard to read at first. The second interview was a bit of weird. It consisted of a meeting with me and a human resources person that asked me a few irrelevant questions - things that I had already answered during the phone and prior in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • How do you manage employees to get things done? What's your management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate...LOL, good luck here. You'll get what they offer you. There was really no room for negotiation and I almost declined the offer. In fact, if the base salary was not competitive to the going market rate I would have declined. In retrospect, i was misled about total compensation. I was advised that the company had an annual incentive program (bonus) being implemented but I have yet to see it. I was also led to believe they offer annual merit reviews - this too was untrue.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Short process, not much of a in depth process to verify qualifications. The interviewer was on her cell phone during the interview which led me to believe she really didn't pay much attention. I was not asked if I had any questions after the interview, I was just told what was expected of me and pretty much hired.

Negotiation

There was no negoiating, and the only other advice I could give is do not take the job you will regret it.