Fleetcor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fleetcor in July 2011.

The interview was mostly informal. Initial perception of the people was that everyone seemed friendly and professional, except the recruiter; she was not very professional or polished at all. If I relied on my interaction with her, I would not have accepted the position. The interview started on time and the receptionists were polite and friendly both times I visited the office. The manager that interview me was professional but hard to read at first. The second interview was a bit of weird. It consisted of a meeting with me and a human resources person that asked me a few irrelevant questions - things that I had already answered during the phone and prior in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Fleetcor?   View Answer
  • How do you manage employees to get things done? What's your management style?   View Answer
Negotiate...LOL, good luck here. You'll get what they offer you. There was really no room for negotiation and I almost declined the offer. In fact, if the base salary was not competitive to the going market rate I would have declined. In retrospect, i was misled about total compensation. I was advised that the company had an annual incentive program (bonus) being implemented but I have yet to see it. I was also led to believe they offer annual merit reviews - this too was untrue.