Fleetcor Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fleetcor in August 2013.

The Hiring process is a little to lack. No one was clear what the other person had done but once in the interview it was no pressure at all. They stress it all about the number and calls that it. The interview is a three step process first you get a phone interview then a face to face with a manager and lastly they call you for a small panel interview of two people which will last about 20 minutes. From their they ask you to sit with a sales person for about a hour.

They were non negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Fleetcor

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fleetcor in February 2010.

Short process, not much of a in depth process to verify qualifications. The interviewer was on her cell phone during the interview which led me to believe she really didn't pay much attention. I was not asked if I had any questions after the interview, I was just told what was expected of me and pretty much hired.

There was no negoiating, and the only other advice I could give is do not take the job you will regret it.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fleetcor in March 2011.

Awesome interview, ran into past employee in the hall, she hugged me and told the hiring manager to hire me. Interview over.

Yes, did well, would advise other people take the job. These are good people. I would be back in a heartbeat if I ever moved back to atlanta

Worked for Fleetcor? Contribute to the Community!