Fleetcor Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process is a little to lack. No one was clear what the other person had done but once in the interview it was no pressure at all. They stress it all about the number and calls that it. The interview is a three step process first you get a phone interview then a face to face with a manager and lastly they call you for a small panel interview of two people which will last about 20 minutes. From their they ask you to sit with a sales person for about a hour.

Negotiation

They were non negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Fleetcor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Short process, not much of a in depth process to verify qualifications. The interviewer was on her cell phone during the interview which led me to believe she really didn't pay much attention. I was not asked if I had any questions after the interview, I was just told what was expected of me and pretty much hired.

Negotiation

There was no negoiating, and the only other advice I could give is do not take the job you will regret it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fleetcor in March 2011.

Interview

Awesome interview, ran into past employee in the hall, she hugged me and told the hiring manager to hire me. Interview over.

Negotiation

Yes, did well, would advise other people take the job. These are good people. I would be back in a heartbeat if I ever moved back to atlanta