Fleishman-Hillard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in March 2014.

Interview Details – From first call to final decline, it took almost four months. Very dragged out and a rather unprofessional process. I interviewed with eight people over that time. The recruiter took over two weeks after each interview to even respond back to me. It is unprofessional to waste a candidate's time. I felt like they were using me as a back up until they found someone better. That's a lot of wasted thank you letters. I will never interview with this firm again nor recommend to my many friends in the business.

Interview Question – If you were a phone app, which app would you be?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Dallas, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in August 2008.

Interview Details – First you speak with an HR representative for a screening call where you're asked your salary range, job expectations, and geographic preferences. Then, you proceed with a number of interviews with staff in the office you're interviewing for. A writing test may be involved for junior level staff.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a crisis communication campaign you worked on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes - days off

Worked for Fleishman-Hillard? Contribute to the Community!