Fleishman-Hillard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initially communicated with HR via email. Then was contacted by intern program coordinators to schedule a 30-minute interview at the office. The interview was relatively light, focused mainly on discussing my studies and resume experience. They called later in the week to offer me a spot in the program.

Interview Question – Give us a recent example in the news of a company that you think employed PR in a smart way, and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Interns are offered a base salary rate that's not negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact with the company was very tedious - I was basically shuttled back and forth between HR in HQ and HR in the office that I wanted to join for almost 2 months before I had real contact with anyone. After scheduling the interview, the process was must faster and smoother and I was asked to complete a writing test right away, to be returned within the hour. After the interviewer assessed my writing test, I was given a phone interview which lasted almost an hour. The interviewer was very accommodating of my schedule and she was stern, but also eager to share her hiring process/working experience with the company. Her questions varied a lot, and I sometimes found myself scrambling for answers since it didn't feel like her questions were prepared in a set order. Fortunately, I received an official offer 3 days later.

Interview Question – Internet age has changed our ways to communicate. What do you think makes a good communication tool and how do you think the current trending tools on the market (Twitter, Facebook, etc) should be used to further our services?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an internship so I did not think it would be appropriate to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fleishman-Hillard? Contribute to the Community!

Fleishman-Hillard Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fleishman-Hillard interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fleishman-Hillard employees and interview candidates.