Fleishman-Hillard

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in October 2010.

Interview Details – Following a phone interview with a recruiter, I was brought in for in-person interviews. I spoke with 4 people from various levels of the department. Following the interview, I had to complete a writing test. I was given one hour to write a press release and marketing plan.

Interview Question – The hardest part was writing a press release and entire marketing plan in only an hour.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – One of the interviewers told me that they required 50 hours a week minimum in the office. There's a big difference between minimum and average. That was not something I could commit to at that point in my life.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in June 2008.

Interview Details – Very thorough process that included several meetings. This gave them the chance to get to know me and me the chance to get to know the organization.

Interview Question – Describe the kinds of programs you have managed on behalf of clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No issues with negotiating the terms

Public Relations

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a position with FH. Interview wasn't too bad. Normal questions of "What is your dream job?", "Describe yourself", "what kind of worker are you?". All in all it was a positive experience. There was not a lot of pressure and the interviewer created a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Public Relations

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Fleishman-Hillard in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was very disappointed in the interview process of Fleishman Hillard. It took over 2 months, I interviewed with 10 different people, wrote a PR plan and a pitch and the HR person checked my references. It was so long and tedious, speaking with person after person. I jumped through all of their hoops and after all was said and done, it turns out there was never an open position - even though they assured me there was one over and over, we even spoke about the title and salary at length. I was told they'd keep my resume on file for future opportunities via voicemail. It was just odd and a waste of everyone's time. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Fleishman-Hillard? Contribute to the Community!