FleishmanHillard Account Supervisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in March 2014.

From first call to final decline, it took almost four months. Very dragged out and a rather unprofessional process. I interviewed with eight people over that time. The recruiter took over two weeks after each interview to even respond back to me. It is unprofessional to waste a candidate's time. I felt like they were using me as a back up until they found someone better. That's a lot of wasted thank you letters. I will never interview with this firm again nor recommend to my many friends in the business.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in August 2008.

First you speak with an HR representative for a screening call where you're asked your salary range, job expectations, and geographic preferences. Then, you proceed with a number of interviews with staff in the office you're interviewing for. A writing test may be involved for junior level staff.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a crisis communication campaign you worked on   Answer Question
    Yes - days off

Worked for FleishmanHillard? Contribute to the Community!