FleishmanHillard Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in September 2012.

I actually started at Fleishman as an intern, then I became an Alfred Fleishman Fellow and finally I was hired as an Assistant Account Executive. I first interviewed with the intern coordinators in the office. A day later I was interviewed by those on the team I would be working for. A day later I got a call for the internship, everything after that was more of an internal move up the ladder.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really out of the ordinary. Asked about recent events. The typical interview questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Multiple rounds of in-person interviews over the course of several months. Took a writing test, which was straightforward, but timed. Most of the in-person interview questions were about my background and job-related experience, less behavior-based questions. Met with all levels to learn more about the job and culture of the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question asked was one that put me on the spot about my industry knowledge for the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in June 2010.

After interning with Fleishman-Hillard for about a year, they were very friendly and open to putting me in touch with the right people in order to apply for a full-time position. They did warn me they take a long time to move along with the process, and they weren't lying. I applied in mid-March and didn't have a phone interview until late April, and then was invited for a face-to-face interview with 3 different people in mid-June. Although I was not offered a job, it took them another 3 weeks after the interview to tell me.

However, everyone I interacted with and met with was extremely positive and engaging, and I always felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

Worked for FleishmanHillard? Contribute to the Community!