FleishmanHillard Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I initially went in for an informational interview and was met with a wealth of information. Very hard-working, but fun work culture. Felt at ease, and was able to get all my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my background and interests to get an idea of where I would fit into the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. Pretty easy standard questions with a writing test. The process took entirely too long though. I had to wait a month after my final interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard- the first interview was a phone screen, then an in person interview with 3-5 people. In my interview, 3 VP's were scheduled to call in, and there were two additional employees in the room interviewing me. I received my offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fleishman Hillard? Tell us about yourself. Some time management/ behavioral questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in April 2015.

Interview

Online, Application then phone screening. Didn't make it past that round. A little disappointed that they said they would follow up and never did. I find that to be unprofessional. Even an automated rejection email would have been better than nothing.

Interview Questions

• Asked about relocating to that city since I'm a graduating senior. Asked about my previous experience. Really the usual stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and all over the phone.They asked me questions about my previous internship experience and how I overcame certain issues within those internships. I did not feel that any of the questions were difficult, but I did take time to prepare in advance. In total, I had 4 phone interviews and a writing test. I made it to the final two, but unfortunately the other candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe any problems you encountered at X, and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about two moths later I received an email asking for a phone interview. Almost a week later I had my interview. The questions were standard and the people were easy to talk to, friendly, and helped to make me feel more comfortable in a, well, uncomfortable situation. About two weeks later I was informed that they were going to go with other candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

In person interview first, about a half hour. The second was with a different person for a different department and it was ovr the phone. Overall easy interview, just be sure to brag about yourself

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

You are asked the usual behavioral questions. After an overview of the job itself, you are asked to walk through your resume (helpful to have it open while interviewing) and you are asked questions in regards your strengths, weaknesses etc. Be prepared to discuss some of your biggest accomplishments, and highlight parts of your resume.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the intern coordinator and it was a general behavioral analysis she told me about the internship and allow me to ask questions and give a run down of my experience. I choose the practice groups I was most interested in. The next round was interviewing with people from each practice group I choose I spoke with two people from two practice groups I chose. The next round was to take a writing test which was to be sent back within 24 hours.

Intern Interview

Interview

i got a phone call and went to the office for a one on one interview. later in the intern coordinator came in and I talked to her briefly too, but it was mainly a behavioral interview with no unexpected questions

Interview Questions

• didn't have any questions that was too unexpected. it was a behavioral interview   Answer Question