FleishmanHillard Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard- the first interview was a phone screen, then an in person interview with 3-5 people. In my interview, 3 VP's were scheduled to call in, and there were two additional employees in the room interviewing me. I received my offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fleishman Hillard? Tell us about yourself. Some time management/ behavioral questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about two moths later I received an email asking for a phone interview. Almost a week later I had my interview. The questions were standard and the people were easy to talk to, friendly, and helped to make me feel more comfortable in a, well, uncomfortable situation. About two weeks later I was informed that they were going to go with other candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

In person interview first, about a half hour. The second was with a different person for a different department and it was ovr the phone. Overall easy interview, just be sure to brag about yourself

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

You are asked the usual behavioral questions. After an overview of the job itself, you are asked to walk through your resume (helpful to have it open while interviewing) and you are asked questions in regards your strengths, weaknesses etc.

Be prepared to discuss some of your biggest accomplishments, and highlight parts of your resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the intern coordinator and it was a general behavioral analysis she told me about the internship and allow me to ask questions and give a run down of my experience. I choose the practice groups I was most interested in. The next round was interviewing with people from each practice group I choose I spoke with two people from two practice groups I chose. The next round was to take a writing test which was to be sent back within 24 hours.

Intern Interview

Interview

i got a phone call and went to the office for a one on one interview. later in the intern coordinator came in and I talked to her briefly too, but it was mainly a behavioral interview with no unexpected questions

Interview Questions

• didn't have any questions that was too unexpected. it was a behavioral interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial contact was conducted via email to schedule a time for a telephonic interview. The staff was energetic and attentive. The telephonic interview was great! I haven't gone through the interview process in over 10 years, so maybe I didn't do so well, but the questions were not too difficult or outrageous that anyone with a little experience couldn't answer logically.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. I anticipated the question about my qualifications and had prepared my answer ahead of time.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism in this company's hiring process. I responded very quickly to the email that asked me what times worked for me for setting up two interviews. I sent my times and thanked them for considering me. I waited throughout the week thinking one of the times would be selected and that they had not sent me an email confirmation because that was not how they run the interviews. It was when there was only one time left that I had picked that I decided to call, and there had been a miscommunication. I talked to the hiring manager who said that most people they consider had already responded within an hour of receiving the email. One of the divisions I was going to potentially interview with had already been filled and the other was considering different candidates.

The most disappointing part of this, is that I did not hear anything until the end of the week when I reached out to the company about why I had not been contacted. I would expect that if the candidates had already been chosen, that by the time my email reached the company the hiring manager could write to me and tell me that there were no spots left. At the very least I would not have waited all week expecting to have these interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

1st: phone interview. 2nd: in-person interview. 3rd: in-person interview with multiple people and a written test (writing a pitch)

Interview Questions

• Writing a pitch (about a new health drink) in a timed setting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with three people, interview took about 3 hours (2 hours for a test). Generally was a positive experience. Was offered a position two weeks later, which I did accept. I did not think the interview process was difficult, and everyone I spoke with was a good experience. Did take a few weeks between initial contact and phone call to set up interview.