FleishmanHillard

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

In person interview first, about a half hour. The second was with a different person for a different department and it was ovr the phone. Overall easy interview, just be sure to brag about yourself

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

You are asked the usual behavioral questions. After an overview of the job itself, you are asked to walk through your resume (helpful to have it open while interviewing) and you are asked questions in regards your strengths, weaknesses etc.

Be prepared to discuss some of your biggest accomplishments, and highlight parts of your resume.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in December 2014.

I spoke with the intern coordinator and it was a general behavioral analysis she told me about the internship and allow me to ask questions and give a run down of my experience. I choose the practice groups I was most interested in. The next round was interviewing with people from each practice group I choose I spoke with two people from two practice groups I chose. The next round was to take a writing test which was to be sent back within 24 hours.

Intern Interview

i got a phone call and went to the office for a one on one interview. later in the intern coordinator came in and I talked to her briefly too, but it was mainly a behavioral interview with no unexpected questions

Interview Questions
    • didn't have any questions that was too unexpected. it was a behavioral interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Initial contact was conducted via email to schedule a time for a telephonic interview. The staff was energetic and attentive. The telephonic interview was great! I haven't gone through the interview process in over 10 years, so maybe I didn't do so well, but the questions were not too difficult or outrageous that anyone with a little experience couldn't answer logically.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. I anticipated the question about my qualifications and had prepared my answer ahead of time.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in August 2014.

I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism in this company's hiring process. I responded very quickly to the email that asked me what times worked for me for setting up two interviews. I sent my times and thanked them for considering me. I waited throughout the week thinking one of the times would be selected and that they had not sent me an email confirmation because that was not how they run the interviews. It was when there was only one time left that I had picked that I decided to call, and there had been a miscommunication. I talked to the hiring manager who said that most people they consider had already responded within an hour of receiving the email. One of the divisions I was going to potentially interview with had already been filled and the other was considering different candidates.

The most disappointing part of this, is that I did not hear anything until the end of the week when I reached out to the company about why I had not been contacted. I would expect that if the candidates had already been chosen, that by the time my email reached the company the hiring manager could write to me and tell me that there were no spots left. At the very least I would not have waited all week expecting to have these interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard.

1st: phone interview. 2nd: in-person interview. 3rd: in-person interview with multiple people and a written test (writing a pitch)

Interview Questions
    • Writing a pitch (about a new health drink) in a timed setting.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at FleishmanHillard in July 2013.

Met with three people, interview took about 3 hours (2 hours for a test). Generally was a positive experience. Was offered a position two weeks later, which I did accept. I did not think the interview process was difficult, and everyone I spoke with was a good experience. Did take a few weeks between initial contact and phone call to set up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in April 2013.

Initially communicated with HR via email. Then was contacted by intern program coordinators to schedule a 30-minute interview at the office. The interview was relatively light, focused mainly on discussing my studies and resume experience. They called later in the week to offer me a spot in the program.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a recent example in the news of a company that you think employed PR in a smart way, and why.   Answer Question
    Interns are offered a base salary rate that's not negotiable.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in September 2012.

Simple interview process- I was contacted by phone initally and asked a few simple questions and set up an official phone interview. I then flew to the office over break for an in person interview and the writing test (about a 3 hour process)

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you felt your abilities were limited. How did you feel? How did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

I received a better offer from an agency that had a less corporate atmosphere.