FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.9

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter in St. Louis, in person interview in Detroit. Met with executives first then immediate supervisor. They focus more on personality and whether or not someone will fit in, rather than skills and experience. It's a young group and the Detroit offices focuses solely on social media for Chevy.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was more conversational, but the questions were broad enough for you to really show your skills. It seems that you need at least some semblance of a connection (or to have networked) to really be considered for the interview. It also depends on the person doing the interview, but most likely it won't be HR, but rather the intern coordinator for whichever practice group you are applying to. Also, the interview was on Skype, which was nice because I didn't have to fly into the city during school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. There is an internship ($12 per hour) and a graduate development program ($15 per hour), so there isn't much to talk about.

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Phone Interview- 30 min. two employees interviewed 2. Writing Test- 2 hour max time allowed 3. In-Person Interview simple. good at replying to emails and answering questions. Behavioral questions. Talk about yourself. Have examples. Stay on Topic. Ask questions. Be confident. Good at giving feedback. Don’t be afraid to ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about two moths later I received an email asking for a phone interview. Almost a week later I had my interview. The questions were standard and the people were easy to talk to, friendly, and helped to make me feel more comfortable in a, well, uncomfortable situation. About two weeks later I was informed that they were going to go with other candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

In person interview first, about a half hour. The second was with a different person for a different department and it was ovr the phone. Overall easy interview, just be sure to brag about yourself

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

You are asked the usual behavioral questions. After an overview of the job itself, you are asked to walk through your resume (helpful to have it open while interviewing) and you are asked questions in regards your strengths, weaknesses etc. Be prepared to discuss some of your biggest accomplishments, and highlight parts of your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the intern coordinator and it was a general behavioral analysis she told me about the internship and allow me to ask questions and give a run down of my experience. I choose the practice groups I was most interested in. The next round was interviewing with people from each practice group I choose I spoke with two people from two practice groups I chose. The next round was to take a writing test which was to be sent back within 24 hours.

Intern Interview

Interview

i got a phone call and went to the office for a one on one interview. later in the intern coordinator came in and I talked to her briefly too, but it was mainly a behavioral interview with no unexpected questions

Interview Questions

• didn't have any questions that was too unexpected. it was a behavioral interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial contact was conducted via email to schedule a time for a telephonic interview. The staff was energetic and attentive. The telephonic interview was great! I haven't gone through the interview process in over 10 years, so maybe I didn't do so well, but the questions were not too difficult or outrageous that anyone with a little experience couldn't answer logically.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. I anticipated the question about my qualifications and had prepared my answer ahead of time.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the company website Got a response about one month after applying online, had a conversation via email with the intern coordinator with specific details 4 Phone Interviews until I got the offer First spoke with the intern managers, then with the specific practice group managers and finally with two SVPs

Interview Questions

• Successful Projects Unsuccessful projects and how to deal with them Past Experience and main responsibilities in older job What I wanted to get from this experience What can i bring to Fleishman Hillard that would make me stand out Specific Skills, technical and personal   Answer Question