FleishmanHillard Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in July 2013.

Met with three people, interview took about 3 hours (2 hours for a test). Generally was a positive experience. Was offered a position two weeks later, which I did accept. I did not think the interview process was difficult, and everyone I spoke with was a good experience. Did take a few weeks between initial contact and phone call to set up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in April 2013.

Initially communicated with HR via email. Then was contacted by intern program coordinators to schedule a 30-minute interview at the office. The interview was relatively light, focused mainly on discussing my studies and resume experience. They called later in the week to offer me a spot in the program.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a recent example in the news of a company that you think employed PR in a smart way, and why.   Answer Question
    Interns are offered a base salary rate that's not negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at FleishmanHillard in April 2011.

Initial contact with the company was very tedious - I was basically shuttled back and forth between HR in HQ and HR in the office that I wanted to join for almost 2 months before I had real contact with anyone. After scheduling the interview, the process was must faster and smoother and I was asked to complete a writing test right away, to be returned within the hour. After the interviewer assessed my writing test, I was given a phone interview which lasted almost an hour. The interviewer was very accommodating of my schedule and she was stern, but also eager to share her hiring process/working experience with the company. Her questions varied a lot, and I sometimes found myself scrambling for answers since it didn't feel like her questions were prepared in a set order. Fortunately, I received an official offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Internet age has changed our ways to communicate. What do you think makes a good communication tool and how do you think the current trending tools on the market (Twitter, Facebook, etc) should be used to further our services?   Answer Question
    It was an internship so I did not think it would be appropriate to negotiate.

Worked for FleishmanHillard? Contribute to the Community!