FleishmanHillard

3.5

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied online – interviewed at FleishmanHillard in September 2012.

Applied online and received a phone call a month later, came in that week for an in person interview, atmosphere was very corporate and stiff, was interviewed by two AEs and the vice president. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and then was emailed a writing test to complete in two hours. Basic AP style knowledge, little creativity required. After I submitted the writing test I never heard back, despite following up. Extremely disappointed considering FH's reputation for professionalism. Perhaps its just the office I interviewed with but I was very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in May 2013.

First I sent my application to the London Office, then after a few emails we could organize a telephone interview with the head of the HR Department. She was absolutely kind and friendly, mostly asked about my personal interests and experience.

Interview Questions