FleishmanHillard Public Relations Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

Following a phone interview with a recruiter, I was brought in for in-person interviews. I spoke with 4 people from various levels of the department. Following the interview, I had to complete a writing test. I was given one hour to write a press release and marketing plan.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part was writing a press release and entire marketing plan in only an hour.   Answer Question

One of the interviewers told me that they required 50 hours a week minimum in the office. There's a big difference between minimum and average. That was not something I could commit to at that point in my life.

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in February 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a position with FH. Interview wasn't too bad. Normal questions of "What is your dream job?", "Describe yourself", "what kind of worker are you?". All in all it was a positive experience. There was not a lot of pressure and the interviewer created a relaxed atmosphere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2008.

Interview

Very thorough process that included several meetings. This gave them the chance to get to know me and me the chance to get to know the organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe the kinds of programs you have managed on behalf of clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No issues with negotiating the terms

Public Relations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in February 2012.

Interview

I was very disappointed in the interview process of Fleishman Hillard. It took over 2 months, I interviewed with 10 different people, wrote a PR plan and a pitch and the HR person checked my references. It was so long and tedious, speaking with person after person. I jumped through all of their hoops and after all was said and done, it turns out there was never an open position - even though they assured me there was one over and over, we even spoke about the title and salary at length. I was told they'd keep my resume on file for future opportunities via voicemail. It was just odd and a waste of everyone's time. Very unprofessional.