FleishmanHillard Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Mar 1, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the intern coordinator and it was a general behavioral analysis she told me about the internship and allow me to ask questions and give a run down of my experience. I choose the practice groups I was most interested in. The next round was interviewing with people from each practice group I choose I spoke with two people from two practice groups I chose. The next round was to take a writing test which was to be sent back within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism in this company's hiring process. I responded very quickly to the email that asked me what times worked for me for setting up two interviews. I sent my times and thanked them for considering me. I waited throughout the week thinking one of the times would be selected and that they had not sent me an email confirmation because that was not how they run the interviews. It was when there was only one time left that I had picked that I decided to call, and there had been a miscommunication. I talked to the hiring manager who said that most people they consider had already responded within an hour of receiving the email. One of the divisions I was going to potentially interview with had already been filled and the other was considering different candidates.

The most disappointing part of this, is that I did not hear anything until the end of the week when I reached out to the company about why I had not been contacted. I would expect that if the candidates had already been chosen, that by the time my email reached the company the hiring manager could write to me and tell me that there were no spots left. At the very least I would not have waited all week expecting to have these interviews.

Interview Questions