FleishmanHillard

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FleishmanHillard in August 2014.

I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism in this company's hiring process. I responded very quickly to the email that asked me what times worked for me for setting up two interviews. I sent my times and thanked them for considering me. I waited throughout the week thinking one of the times would be selected and that they had not sent me an email confirmation because that was not how they run the interviews. It was when there was only one time left that I had picked that I decided to call, and there had been a miscommunication. I talked to the hiring manager who said that most people they consider had already responded within an hour of receiving the email. One of the divisions I was going to potentially interview with had already been filled and the other was considering different candidates.

The most disappointing part of this, is that I did not hear anything until the end of the week when I reached out to the company about why I had not been contacted. I would expect that if the candidates had already been chosen, that by the time my email reached the company the hiring manager could write to me and tell me that there were no spots left. At the very least I would not have waited all week expecting to have these interviews.

Interview Questions