Fleshlight Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fleshlight

Visual Designer/Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fleshlight (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was awful. The woman making the times could not understand I was two hours behind... 4 times in a row. I understand once but wow. I had another job at the time and getting 4 phone calls in a row while in a meeting from someone who doesn't have the time right is ridiculous. Again this happened 4 separate times despite me clarifying her time to be ready versus mine. They also seemed very immature for their disciplines. It also seemed like they wanted a jack of all trades which we all know is a single point of failure for a business wanting to "launch to a new level". This company makes way too much money to not have professionals in separate disciplines. It also seemed like the owner changes his mind with the wind. I have seen this before and working for a company where the owner controls design with no training or experience is a nightmare. Chaos and a road to awful marketing efforts. They also were surprised when I told them my ball park for salary which is standard for my level and my industry. (I got hired a week later by a company giving me what I wanted)

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable working in an adult entertainment company? What is your design process like?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleshlight (Austin, TX).

Interview

Took an hour and a half. Met with HR, associates and then owner.