Interviews for Top Jobs at Fletcher Allen Health Care

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care (Burlington, VT) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview by recruiter. Read from a sheet of standard interview questions about team experiences that didn't apply to my former job. Difficult to convey who I was and what I did. A real conversation would have been more meaningful for both them and me. Left no room for that discussion. Recruiter in HR didn't understand what the job is or does. Why do you want to work here? Can you give me an example of when you were on a team and how you got others to go along when they didn't want to? (We didn't have teams) Multiple other team oriented questions. What are you most proud of? Etc.

Interview Questions

• Google "standard interview questions" and you'll know what to expect.   Answer Question