Fletcher Allen Health Care
www.fletcherallen.org Burlington, VT 5000+ Employees

Fletcher Allen Health Care Director of Provider Relations Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Provider Relations Interview

Director of Provider Relations
Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in July 2009.

Interview Details – Started off poorly, with me waiting for the person at the wrong place. The administrator who arranged the lunch meeting did not clearly set up the meeting point between myself and the interviewer. After we did connect, the lunch meeting with 3 people went well overall. The next step was a panel interview with 2 other people who would have reported to me. One person in particular, I found to be unpleasant as if she had her mind made up.

I realize that the candidate selected had experience and connections that FAHC needed over other candidates. I'm not sure if that person is still functioning in that capacity or not.

Interview Question – Multiple questions asking for examples of business case and problems and how I handled those situations.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fletcher Allen Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Fletcher Allen Health Care Videos

Fletcher Allen Health Care – Why Work for Us?

Fletcher Allen is committed to being a national model for the delivery of high-quality academic health care for a rural region. Our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve by… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fletcher Allen Health Care Director of Provider Relations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fletcher Allen Health Care employees and interview candidates.