Fletcher Allen Health Care Director of Provider Relations Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director of Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, VT
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in July 2009.

Started off poorly, with me waiting for the person at the wrong place. The administrator who arranged the lunch meeting did not clearly set up the meeting point between myself and the interviewer. After we did connect, the lunch meeting with 3 people went well overall. The next step was a panel interview with 2 other people who would have reported to me. One person in particular, I found to be unpleasant as if she had her mind made up.

I realize that the candidate selected had experience and connections that FAHC needed over other candidates. I'm not sure if that person is still functioning in that capacity or not.

Interview Questions
  • Multiple questions asking for examples of business case and problems and how I handled those situations.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fletcher Allen Health Care

Worked for Fletcher Allen Health Care? Contribute to the Community!