Fletcher Allen Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Nurse II Interview

Staff Nurse II
Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in May 2009.

Interview Details – Online application then an interview with management and the nurse educator. It's been a while so I'm not sure if current practices have changed. I remember going to HR first to look at the job title and doing an initial interview. Then going to the main campus to interview with the manager of the floor I wanted to work on and meet some of the staff. The I met with the nurse educator.

Interview Question – How can you add to this organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst
Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview by recruiter. Read from a sheet of standard interview questions about team experiences that didn't apply to my former job. Difficult to convey who I was and what I did. A real conversation would have been more meaningful for both them and me. Left no room for that discussion. Recruiter in HR didn't understand what the job is or does.

Why do you want to work here?
Can you give me an example of when you were on a team and how you got others to go along when they didn't want to? (We didn't have teams)
Multiple other team oriented questions.
What are you most proud of?
Etc.

Interview Question – Google "standard interview questions" and you'll know what to expect.   Answer Question

Director of Provider Relations Interview

Director of Provider Relations
Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in July 2009.

Interview Details – Started off poorly, with me waiting for the person at the wrong place. The administrator who arranged the lunch meeting did not clearly set up the meeting point between myself and the interviewer. After we did connect, the lunch meeting with 3 people went well overall. The next step was a panel interview with 2 other people who would have reported to me. One person in particular, I found to be unpleasant as if she had her mind made up.

I realize that the candidate selected had experience and connections that FAHC needed over other candidates. I'm not sure if that person is still functioning in that capacity or not.

Interview Question – Multiple questions asking for examples of business case and problems and how I handled those situations.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fletcher Allen Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Fletcher Allen Health Care Videos

Fletcher Allen Health Care – Why Work for Us?

Fletcher Allen is committed to being a national model for the delivery of high-quality academic health care for a rural region. Our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve by… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fletcher Allen Health Care interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fletcher Allen Health Care employees and interview candidates.