Fletcher Allen Health Care

Fletcher Allen Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fletcher Allen Health Care

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in June 2012.

Phone interview by recruiter. Read from a sheet of standard interview questions about team experiences that didn't apply to my former job. Difficult to convey who I was and what I did. A real conversation would have been more meaningful for both them and me. Left no room for that discussion. Recruiter in HR didn't understand what the job is or does.

Why do you want to work here?
    Can you give me an example of when you were on a team and how you got others to go along when they didn't want to? (We didn't have teams)
    Multiple other team oriented questions.
    What are you most proud of?
    Etc.

Interview Questions
    • Google "standard interview questions" and you'll know what to expect.   Answer Question

Director of Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in July 2009.

Started off poorly, with me waiting for the person at the wrong place. The administrator who arranged the lunch meeting did not clearly set up the meeting point between myself and the interviewer. After we did connect, the lunch meeting with 3 people went well overall. The next step was a panel interview with 2 other people who would have reported to me. One person in particular, I found to be unpleasant as if she had her mind made up.

I realize that the candidate selected had experience and connections that FAHC needed over other candidates. I'm not sure if that person is still functioning in that capacity or not.

Interview Questions
    • Multiple questions asking for examples of business case and problems and how I handled those situations.   View Answer

Staff Nurse II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fletcher Allen Health Care in May 2009.

Online application then an interview with management and the nurse educator. It's been a while so I'm not sure if current practices have changed. I remember going to HR first to look at the job title and doing an initial interview. Then going to the main campus to interview with the manager of the floor I wanted to work on and meet some of the staff. The I met with the nurse educator.

No negotiation phase.