Fletcher Jones Motor Cars

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars in July 2013.

Interview Details – It was really simple and easy. Fill out an application form. and interview by two managers and then HR

Interview Question – How would you handle tough situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was sales, so not much negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Hostess to Service Department Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very basic and easy. I thought everyone was nice.

Interview Question – Am I familiar with car dealerships?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than I asked for. I stayed for about a month but decided the car industry was not for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fletcher Jones Motor Cars? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fletcher Jones Motor Cars employees and interview candidates.