Flex-N-Gate Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flex-N-Gate

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Flex-N-Gate.

Very simple. I sent my resume through Monster.com and within a day I was contacted for an interview, not a phone screen, and in-plant. The interview was scheduled for 5 days from the initial contact.

It was a group interview with 2 Maintenance Supervisors, the Area Manager of the area I was interviewing for, and the HR manager.....

Very simple, relaxed interview. 2 days later I had a job offer.....

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I tried my best.

Plating Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ionia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ionia, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Flex-N-Gate in November 2011.

Met with HR manager and Department head. Walked thru plant, and i was asked to do an oral review of the process and what each step covered. Reviewed my experience, covered education, goals, and ideals.

Interview Questions
    • What position do you want to have in 3 years with the company.   View Answer
    Very one sided. there was no movement on their part. They were very fixed on what they offered.