Flexera Software Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flexera Software

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Flexera Software.

Interview

Very extensive.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Flexera Software (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The phone screen was a breeze and the on-site interview consisted of 45min-1hr interview with 6 different individuals ( 3 engineers, 1 mgr/director, 1 VP and 1 H.R). In the onsite interview I was not really tested as much as I'd expect. Most of the technical questions were run-of-the mill and only a couple of questions here and there were probing my depth of technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Assume that java does not provide a HashMap and write your own implementation of HashMap   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a base salary that they were not willing to bump up. However, they made up for that in offering a sign-on bonus.

Major Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Flexera Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Good process - met VP and GM very professional -sold company and opportunity very well

Interview Questions