Flexera Software

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through other source and interviewed at Flexera Software.

Interview Details – Very extensive.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Flexera Software.

Interview Details – The phone screen was a breeze and the on-site interview consisted of 45min-1hr interview with 6 different individuals ( 3 engineers, 1 mgr/director, 1 VP and 1 H.R).
In the onsite interview I was not really tested as much as I'd expect. Most of the technical questions were run-of-the mill and only a couple of questions here and there were probing my depth of technical knowledge.

Interview Question – Assume that java does not provide a HashMap and write your own implementation of HashMap   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a base salary that they were not willing to bump up. However, they made up for that in offering a sign-on bonus.

Major Account Manager Interview

Major Account Manager
Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Flexera Software in December 2010.

Interview Details – Good process - met VP and GM very professional -sold company and opportunity very well

Interview Question – Wasn't any   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Flexera Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flexera Software interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Flexera Software employees and interview candidates.