Flexera Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Flexera Software.

Interview Details – The phone screen was a breeze and the on-site interview consisted of 45min-1hr interview with 6 different individuals ( 3 engineers, 1 mgr/director, 1 VP and 1 H.R).
In the onsite interview I was not really tested as much as I'd expect. Most of the technical questions were run-of-the mill and only a couple of questions here and there were probing my depth of technical knowledge.

Interview Question – Assume that java does not provide a HashMap and write your own implementation of HashMap   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a base salary that they were not willing to bump up. However, they made up for that in offering a sign-on bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Flexera Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flexera Software interview questions and advice in San Jose, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Flexera Software employees and interview candidates.