Flexera Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Flexera Software.

Interview Details – The phone screen was a breeze and the on-site interview consisted of 45min-1hr interview with 6 different individuals ( 3 engineers, 1 mgr/director, 1 VP and 1 H.R).
In the onsite interview I was not really tested as much as I'd expect. Most of the technical questions were run-of-the mill and only a couple of questions here and there were probing my depth of technical knowledge.

Interview Question – Assume that java does not provide a HashMap and write your own implementation of HashMap   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a base salary that they were not willing to bump up. However, they made up for that in offering a sign-on bonus.

Worked for Flexera Software? Contribute to the Community!