Flextronics

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Authorized Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Flextronics in May 2012.

It was a pretty easy interview. I had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked general questions about customer service and what I would do in difficult situations. Just try and be yourself and answer the questions truthfully and your answers should flow. I was called around 10am for the phone interview and by 4pm that afternoon I was called again to schedule a 1-1 interview in the city. The next day I went into my 1-1 interview at one of the Flextronics locations. The questions were really straight forward.
-Name 2 weaknesses and strengths.
-Name a time where you dealt with a difficult customer
-Tell me about yourself
-Any experience in sales, customer service

Interview Questions
  • -Name 2 weaknesses and strengths.
    -Name a time where you dealt with a difficult customer
    -Tell me about yourself
    -Any experience in sales, customer service

Answer Question
Make sure you get compensated for any additional language you speak. You will be communicating with a lot of different people so the more languages you know you are at an advantage.